To advertise here free of charge, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Counselling Room Hire in Linlithgow
Comfortable room available to hire within the premises of St Michael’s Parish Church, Linlithgow. Suitable for counselling purposes or for a small meeting of 4 people. On a main bus route and 5 minutes from the station. Rent cost per hour £6.50. For more information and to book, email email@example.com.
Consultation Room/Office Space – Central Edinburgh
Our warm and welcoming consulting room is situated at 7a Haddington Place, Edinburgh, EH7 4AE. Easily accessible by bus, car, tram and train, there is also the advantage of free on street parking outside the premises and bicycle storage.
The room is available to rent on an hourly basis and can be booked in regular weekly slots or on an ad hoc basis, during the day, evenings and weekends. The room is also suitable to use as an office or space to conduct interviews.
Comfortable seating (couch, chair and footstool)
Desk and computer chair
Apple TV and a large screen television
White board and flipchart
Kitchen with free tea and coffee
If you would like more information or would like to make a booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 03456 44
Consulting Room Hire Available – Glasgow City Centre
Hello, I have a lovely therapy/counselling/consulting room available to hire on an hourly basis in Hope Street, Glasgow city centre. Rate is £11/hour (non-Members of The CBT’ers Club; £8/hour (Members of The CBT’ers Club). Here’s some information and photos if you are interested in registering for room hire.
We do have some requirements that Hirers need to meet before renting the rooms. These include:
* Room Users are asked to read and sign the External Therapist Registration Form and Working Agreement (typical of all offices/organisations renting rooms to therapists etc.)
* Have current indemnity insurance (we require a copy to be emailed to us)
Be qualified practitioners (please email us a copy of your qualifying certificate)
* If not qualified (i.e. still a student/trainee), please get in touch (as we will need some extra information).
Once you have signed up as a Room Hirer, we will arrange the collection of keys and access to the online booking system.
* Access to online booking and BACS payment
* Central location with access to many transport links including subway, train, bus, motorways and car parking
* Nearby shops, coffee shops and places to eat
* Secure environment with CCTV in the communal areas
* Access to a communal kitchen
* Complementary Tea Trolley in the office (in case you don’t want to use the communal kitchen) with kettle, cups/saucers, tea/coffee/flavoured teas, biscuits, napkins, cutlery, glasses etc.)
* White board and markers
* Bright décor and lots of natural light
* ‘Therapist Survival Kit’ (includes pens, white board markers, ink pens, first aid box, plain and lined paper, writing board, batteries, personal alarm, room spray, extra tissues and other bits and pieces to make your use of the room as comfortable and easy as possible)
* Free Wifi
* Your own set of keys
* Various clocks (easy to keep an eye on the time!)
* Heater (warms up the room really quickly and nicely)
* Possible referral/associate opportunities (particularly for evening work)
* Possible future low-cost (£5 per 1 hour 30-minute monthly session) Coffee and Chat Club for Room Users (provide some informal support to each other)
* Access to the office from 8am-9pm, 7 days a week.
* Rate is £11/hour (non-Members of The CBT’ers Club; £8/hour (Members of The CBT’ers Club)
Please note that the office does not have disabled/limited mobility access and accessed via stairs only (no lift).
If you are interested is renting the Therapy/Consulting Room (for therapy, counselling, coaching etc. or for small meetings, interviews etc.) please get in touch with us to arrange a viewing (if required), collection of keys, signing Working Agreement and to sign up to the Online Booking System.
I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks! Alexandra.