Consulting Room Hire Available – Glasgow City Centre
Hello, I have a lovely therapy/counselling/consulting room available to hire on an hourly basis in Hope Street, Glasgow city centre. Rate is £10/hour (non-Members of The CBT’ers Club; £8/hour (Members of The CBT’ers Club). Here’s some information and photos if you are interested in registering for room hire.
We do have some requirements that Hirers need to meet before renting the rooms. These include:
- Room Users are asked to read and sign the External Therapist Registration Form and Working Agreement (typical of all offices/organisations renting rooms to therapists etc.)
- Have current indemnity insurance (we require a copy to be emailed to us)
- Be qualified practitioners (please email us a copy of your qualifying certificate)
If not qualified (i.e. still a student/trainee), please get in touch (as we will need some extra information).
Once you have signed up as a Room Hirer, we will arrange the collection of keys and access to the online booking system.
- Access to online booking and BACS payment
- Central location with access to many transport links including subway, train, bus, motorways and car parking
- Nearby shops, coffee shops and places to eat
- Secure environment with CCTV in the communal areas
- Access to a communal kitchen
- Complementary Tea Trolley in the office (in case you don’t want to use the communal kitchen) with kettle, cups/saucers, tea/coffee/flavoured teas, biscuits, napkins, cutlery, glasses etc.)
- White board and markers
- Bright décor and lots of natural light
- ‘Therapist Survival Kit’ (includes pens, white board markers, ink pens, first aid box, plain and lined paper, writing board, batteries, personal alarm, room spray, extra tissues and other bits and pieces to make your use of the room as comfortable and easy as possible)
- Free Wifi
- Your own set of keys
- Various clocks (easy to keep an eye on the time!)
- Heater (warms up the room really quickly and nicely)
- Possible referral/associate opportunities (particularly for evening work)
- Possible future low-cost (£5 per 1 hour 30-minute monthly session) Coffee and Chat Club for
- Room Users (provide some informal support to each other)
- Access to the office from 8am-9pm, 7 days a week.
- Rate is £11/hour (non-Members of The CBT’ers Club; £8/hour (Members of The CBT’ers Club)
Please note that the office does not have disabled/limited mobility access and accessed via stairs only (no lift).
For more information, email email@example.com.