Counselling/Therapy Room to Rent
Located in super central 111 Union Street – right by Glasgow Central Station – light, private and comfortable space suitable for talking therapies and admin work.
- From 1st November onward, full use of room and facilities on:
Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays from 4pm onwards, Saturdays and Sundays
- Kitchen and utensils
- Meeting room access holding 8-12 peoples
- Regular cleaning of room and facilities
- CCTV in communal areas of building
- Toilets and Shower
- 24 hour access on your days (exc Thursday during the day) – with your own keys
- Secure buzzer entry system for visitors
- Excellent transport links
- Unfortunately the building is not wheelchair accessible. There are three steps at the front of the building and then a choice of lift or stairs to the room
- Monthly hire only – looking for someone who would like to rent the room for a full day(s) – not available for hiring by the hour. Very reasonable rates – to be discussed dependent on how many days you would be using
Must be qualified and insured if enquiring to use as a helping professional.
Please do get in touch with Elizabeth for more info or if you would like to visit the room: firstname.lastname@example.org