Therapy Room to Rent £300 p/m – Finnieston/Park District (G3)
I’m about to move into a new job so I’m sadly having to part with my beloved therapy room – looking to see if anyone would be interested in taking over the lease. The room is located in a very well-maintained elegant building in the park district, with great transport links to Charing Cross, St Georges Cross, Finnieston etc. Excellent location for a range of clients.
The room is one of 2 in a secured corridor – another therapist uses the other room full time. There are also other established therapists based in the building, along with other (quiet) businesses such as beauty therapists.
- Secure Entry – 24 hrs.
- Available private parking space for rent (£60 per month).
- Estate agents are great – based in office downstairs, and very responsive to any needs or concerns.
- Exceptionally well-maintained and clean communal areas.
- Shared small kitchen with tea/coffee facilities.
- Various waiting areas for clients – both on first and ground floor.
- No disabled access unfortunately – room is on first floor of building with no lifts.
- Communal hand sanitising facilities, and social distancing guidance etc.
- Shared toilets.
- Large window for ventilating the room, with beautiful view out to a tree.
- Space enough for 2m distancing requirements.
- Neutral wall paint, but also able to paint if desired.
- Brand new carpet.
- Beautiful high ceilings.
- Large white board.
- Access to perfect wifi.
- The room has a secure buzzer entry for clients entering downstairs.
Available from end of September, but earlier use could be negotiated. Shared use of the room could also be negotiated, so feel free to get in touch with any questions – email@example.com or 07546986707.